Thursday, December 3, 2009

A sketch from a galaxy far far away...


So yesterday there was no update.
I'm not sure if it bothered you but it bothered me so today I am back!
And before I get stuck into todays mundane work I am posting a sketch for my buddy John.

I am not sure if he has ever seen it and I know he is a huge Star Wars fan.
Its nothing much but I was really happy with my yoda. I'd love to draw him some more!
These were sketched at Hannahs parents home in New Orleans while we watched I think it was Return of the Jedi. Bah I cant remember now!

So yes I am being cheap and posting a sketch from years ago.. But I might try and get something new done today if I can squeeze it in between my work and etc.
:)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Just for me? I feel so honored! While that is one seriously awesome/badass Yoda, that Ewok you've got going on there is probably my favorite part of the whole page.

    ReplyDelete