Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Holy Crap it's Wednesday.

Time flies,it's been a few days with no updates! :O
This is unnacceptable, so I have scanned a few sketches from the infamous Moleskine.


I wish I had more to update but the last few days have been a bit blegh. Today I got a new printer though, which comes with a scanner.. These things are probably standard but for me the scanner was a major upgrade. The scans are so clear it makes me happy :D.

I'll be in touch soon with something actually new, but for the moment enjoy these silly scans. :)

Oh crap, I have to run and put the bins out before its dark! *runs* bye!

6 comments:

  1. Love your Moleskine sketches. They look great in blue and highlighted with a pencil. And the one in the bottom is hilarious =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I really enjoyed the blue led I found for my mechanical pencils. I'd been wanting some for years. I like the way it looks, the only downside is they break super easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use the blue and green ones, there is red to but it looks to much like... a teacher marking your work ah ha ha. they do break super easy! i hate it, but i like how they are more wax'y then normal led.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are lucky, guys! I found blue led too but it's 1,3mm and there isn't a pencil for them =(
    Well at least in my country.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love getting to see your notebook/moleskine sketches! You should definitely post more of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love seeing how your structure out your work! really helps me visualize how i do mine and how i can improve.

    aside that, loving all this sketchwork!
    where did you get the blue lead? dont think ive seen it at seniors art supplies and they generally have everything :|

    ReplyDelete