Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Merry 2010!

I'm back! I hope everyone had a great Holiday season!
It has been a very busy time of year for me and my fiance, and I've been feeling terrible for the lack of updates!

We also have a new addition to our family, Buffy the 11 week old Jack Russel pup.
She's a handeful, but gorgeous. I'll post some pics on here soon, I actually did a bit of sketch of her too so I will scan it next time. :)

I'm getting back into the swing of work now, here is a quick colour sketch I whipped up tonight.
I was almost thinking I would try and do one of these everyday.. All year.
But I think that * might * be a bit too much to handle ontop of my workload. ;)

Well, Enjoy! And I'll see you next blog post hopefully with a bit more visuals.
Also, the website is SO close.
So close.. It is almost here.. Can you smell it?

1 comment:

  1. I love that this is still what you call a sketch. Pure (awesome) insanity, sir!

    ReplyDelete